HOW WE DO IT
OUR 6D® APPROACH
We are results-oriented.
Our unique 6D® process is the basis of all our client work. 6D® includes:
1. Discuss: We listen to our clients, learn about their business objectives, and then link these objectives to the management of their people.
Listen, learn, and link.
2. Diagnose: This step is data-centric. The PsychSafe Toolkit is used to gather information on key inputs, through-puts, and outputs, such as psychosocial hazards and risk factors as well as worker and business performance outcomes.
3. Develop: The data is used to develop an action plan, including recommendations for solutions to identified areas for improvement. We suggest short, intermediate, and long term benchmarks for your business to work towards.
4. Deliver: We select members of our trans-disciplinary team who can best facilitate the achievement of agreed deliverables, and then we get doing.
5. Debrief: This step is evaluative. We critically examine implementation success by assessing progress towards / achievement of relevant benchmarks and we seek feedback on your satisfaction with our service provision.
6. Discuss: Our approach is full circle. As Steps 5 and 6 of our 6D® process clearly demonstrate, we do not believe in the "in and escape" approach to consulting; we believe in results.
In line with our long term view on building lasting partnerships, we do not want our clients to simply achieve good, better, and best practice benchmarks. We want our clients to become the benchmark.
We are evidence-informed.
Vital to Diagnose in our 6D® process, our Psychsafe Toolkit is evidenced-based, reliable, and valid. The Toolkit includes, but is not limited to:
Hazard / Risk Factor Analytics and Assessments;
Surveys and Psychometrics;
Virtual and F2F Discussion Forums;
Facilitation Techniques; and
1-on-1 and Group Interviews.
Our data collection tools have been selected for their capacity to gather the evidence required for well-informed decision making.
These tools are efficient, easy to use, and are fully customisable.
The PsychSafe Toolkit has also been designed to cover the individual, team, organisational, and profession / industry-based levels of analysis.
We offer comprehensive (e.g., including a variety of hazards, risks, and performance outcomes), through to targeted (e.g., focusing on specific risks and performance outcomes) assessments.
Data collection can be completely anonymous and de-identified, monitored ([non-]participation is recorded), or identified, depending on its purpose.